Fuel Polishing System APS-600-F 12/24 VDC 2020
Njord Performance Line automatic Absolute Fuel Polishing Systems are recommended for use on board yachts that have 110 or 230 Volt AC available. They can also be used for industrial Fuel Polishing applications inside a building.
As water enters the tank with the consumption of fuel through the air pipe, micro-organism contamination is always a threat. To make sure your engines or generators run reliably and efficiently on (bio)diesel, it is strongly recommended to install a fuel polishing system on board.
- Beoordelingen (0)
- – Automated filtration controller with week clock
- – Plug & Play system
- – Flow rate 600lph
- – Power 110VAC at 60Hz or 230 VAC at 50Hz
- – Ports 1⁄2″ in + out
- – Water, filter and leak alarms
- – Absolute filtration in secondary filter 2 μ absolute
- – Two step water separation
- – Fuel Conditioner NFC-500 stop micro-organism growth and stabilize fuel
- – Dimensions H 500, W 600/D 220mm
- – Weight 13kg