Fuel Polishing System APS 1700-F Performance
Njord Performance Line automatic Absolute Fuel Polishing Systems are recommended for use on board yachts that have 110 or 230 Volt AC available. Fuel Polishing Systems can also be used for industrial Fuel Polishing applications inside a building.
Diesel fuel is naturally unstable and forms sediments over time. As water enters the tank with the consumption of fuel through the air pipe, micro-organism contamination is always a threat. The drastic reduction of sulfur and addition of bio-components to diesel fuel in recent years have further reduced shelf life and increased fuel related headaches. To make sure your engines or generators run reliably and efficiently on (bio)diesel, it is strongly recommended to install a fuel polishing system on board.
To bring and keep the fuel in spec and meet the engine manufacturers’ fuel cleanliness requirements, it is essential to keep water content below 70 ppm and reach at least an 18-16-13 ISO 4406:1999 particle size distribution.
- Beoordelingen (0)
Automated filtration controller with week clock
- – Flow rate 1700 lph
- – Plug & Play system
- – Power 110VAC at 60Hz or 230VAC at 50Hz power requirement
- – Ports 3⁄4″ in + out
- – Water, filter and leak alarms
- – Absolute filtration in secondary filter 2 μ absolute water block
- – Two step water separation
- – Fuel Conditioner NFC-1500 stop micro-organism growth and stabilize fuel
- – Dimensions H 600, W 800/D220 mm
- – Weight 34 kg