800 filter head CIMTEK 1” BSP
Spin-on filters are an economical and efficient way to get emulsified water, particulate and micro-organism from fuel and oil.
Free water should be taken out using a water separator – preferably before the fuel pump.
Elements either just take out particulate or both particulate and emulsified water.
Elements are available with nominal cellulose elements as well as absolute glass fibre based filter elements.
Absorption material is used to get the emulsified water out of the fuel or oil.
Different sizes for different flow rate ranges.
€42,35 tax incl.
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
- Cellulose and Hydrosorb filters are for use with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel or
ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD)
- Microglass and Hydroglass filters are for use with biodiesel blends up to B100 (BMG & BHG)
- Design for fuel dispensers and commercial fueling pumps
- Commercial high flow and fuel polishing applications
- High-Alcohol Content filter are for E85 (BHA)
|Dimensions||14 x 14 x 5 cm|